Thursday, July 19, 2007

Paris is the winner (big shock)

Indeed, my first poll on the blog was rather lame and there was never any real competition for Paris Hilton. I was the only person who voted for Celine, and that was just to add some interest--Paris would have gotten my vote normally. Now, for those of you who would like to take this a step further, I've found just the place...a website where you can sign a petition that will certify Paris Hilton is useless!

This month's poll is a little more personal, and particular to Stacey and me. I will be curious what everyone says...and a little nervous. Just remember, it's anonymous.

-William

3 comments:

Ian said...

I agree that Paris Hilton is useless, but why waste time talking about her?

WS said...

Well, to be honest, I discovered the poll device and just could not think of a good poll. They were talking about her on the news again, so I figured...

d said...

I didn't even notice the poll last time! I might have to steal that idea.. ;)

Of course I voted in this one selfishly (never going back!)